- 3454 Hartville St, Philadelphia, PA 19134
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1024 Sqft
- Great investment opportunity in Kensington. This new market listing is a two story brick row home with a living room, dining room and full basement . The upper floor offers 2 nice sized bedrooms and a full hall bath. This property is rented and the tenant is current and paying. Property is currently leased for $750 per month.
- 1701-15 Locust St Unit 1901, Philadelphia, PA 19103
- 1 Bed · 1 Bath · 697 Sqft
- The Warwick Condominiums are modern apartments (built in 2008) that occupy floors 15 to 21 of the lovely and inviting Warwick Hotel. This bright, west-facing unit is on the 19th floor. It has generous closet space, cherry floors, and crown moldings. The bedroom is carpeted. The bathroom has travertine floors, a travertine bath surround, and a cherry vanity with marble top. The kitchenette has cherry cabinets, granite countertops, and stainless-steel appliances, including a new refrigerator. The in-unit laundry clos ...
- 2923 Cecil B Moore Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19121
- 5 Beds · 1841 Sqft
- INVESTORS! Tri-plex in Brewerytown! Multi-units are rarely available. 3 updated rental units. Newer windows, newer kitchens, laminated wood flooring throughout. 4 electric meters, property converted to separate electric in each unit, and 1 meter for public. Tenants use electric basement heat per each apartment. Landlord provides water, but landlord can make tenants split the water bill. All 3 units are rent ready!